Some wishes for Kindle books

I love reading Kindle books but wish it would support these things:
  • An app for book signings. A strength of print books is the ability to get the author's autograph, turning the book into a keepsake. How can Kindle readers, for example, be used at book signings to attract people to meet the author?
  • Marginalia. Notes and highlights are powerful, but it would be nice to be able to do marginalia as well. I use OneNote for marginalia, but I'm sure readers would want to have the marginalia in the book itself.
  • Highlight continuation automatically. My Paperwhite flips to the next page to let me continue a highlight. The PC and Cloud readers don't. I have to fiddle with font size to get the section I want highlighted on the same page.
  • View multiple pages. My particular quirk is I like to stretch a word processing document across a wide monitor so I can view 4 or more pages at a time. I feel like it makes it easier to jump back and forth between pages to follow a narrative or argument. I find it very useful when I'm grading papers. I'd love for my ebook reader to do the same because I like to be able to quickly jump back to a previous page to refresh my memory or jump forward to pick up on the book's organization.